Friday, February 3, 2012

The Best Childhood Ever

 Never Grow Up by Taylor Swift
"Oh Darling, don't you ever grow up, Just stay this little, It could stay this simple"
Like other people, I also have a childhood story that is still stored in memory. I give thanks to Allah who gave me a very strong memory of childhood.No doubt, when I was little I was able to memorize many verses of Qur'an in a short time. But now, due to the sin, the ability has diminished, but I still remember all the memories of old time. If my friends from my primary school asked me about him or her, I still can tell something about them. And too many beautiful things to share while I still remember well what happened, besides, this is how I would like to introduce myself to those who interested. Like what people say, 'tak kenal maka tak cinta', right?


since I'm a baby until I was one year old, all the memory was just told by old photographs that show the importance of having camera in your life.
but, when I'm turning 2 years old, I still remember the brand of milk I drank was 'Dumex', and I wore  diapers brand 'Pampers' hahah comel je.
thenwhen I reached the age of 5 years oldI have stopped wearing diapers, soalways bed wettingI also have stopped drinking milk in a milk bottle, and I have begun to learn how to perform  prayer and fasting properly.



Story about fasting, when my late Grandpa is still alive, he has made a rule when it comes to  month of Ramadan. When it is time to break the fast, all family members must be gathered together. Adults will eat on the table while the children would eat on a mat. For those who fast only. But for those who do not fast, usually me and my brothers, we are not allowed to be in the dining room. However, we must be in the living room watching TV. We would not be served any food as others. This is a lesson for us for not fasting during Ramadan. Since then, I learned to fast because I want to sit with those who fast. Who do not want to be serve good food that is served for that month only. Imagine the hungry.. pheeww~~


fierce, right? but, though fierce, he remains a loving Grandpa. when he went out, he never forgot to bring back snacks for us.


even though some people do hate 'To Be Continued' phrase, but gotta tell ya, this is to be continued.. sorry!





No comments:

Post a Comment